Some of our choices
- We are working hard for making Lino grow into a big community, but regarding ourselves we are a small organization and want to remain human size. We will rather multiply than become big.
- We concentrate on a limited number of products for which we can ensure our competence.
- We believe that writing good software is an art, and that software developers should work and get paid like artists.
- We believe in Free software and refuse to turn our spiritual work into private property.
Our whole business model, incuding sales, development and maintenance is based on these choices. Lino solutions work best in the context of projects where
- the need and usefulness of a database application is obvious
- the stakeholders do not require detailed prognoses
- motivated end-users want to improve the quality of their work
- a local project manager serves as contact between end-users and developers