Until now we never needed to sell Lino because it was being used in small organisations where trust works on human level. But more and more medium-sized organisations want to use Lino. Having bigger customers requires additional work for marketing, promotion and sales. Lino needs somebody who does that job.
- You love explaining to others why they should choose your product.
- You feel well with authoring PR texts.
- You have experience with managing information systems in general and database applications in particular.
- You understand why software must be free and can explain that choice to others.
- talk with potential new customers and partners
- write regular newsletters about Lino and free software
- review the lino-framework.org and saffre-rumma.net websites, write content where necessary
- describe workflow processes and requirements for our development team
- help us with deciding what's important
- Contact: Luc Saffre
- E-mail contact: ("luc" followed by "@" and then "lino-framework.org")
- Web: http://www.saffre-rumma.net/jobs