- You love to write documentation using the Sphinx documentation system
- You had no problems with following the Start your own developer blog section of the Lino documentation.
- You noticed that the Lino documentation is uncomplete and needs a second author.
- You are motivated and able to work independently.
- You are able to coordinate your work with others.
- You dare to ask for help when you get stuck.
- You work using your own equipment, at home or at any place with a computer and an internet connection.
- You have at least weekly contact with other team members by email, chat or phone to discuss about what’s up.
- You will use our ticketing system to report what you have been doing.
- Contact: Luc Saffre
- E-mail contact: (“luc” followed by “@” and then “lino-framework.org”)
- Web: http://www.saffre-rumma.net/jobs