Rumma & Ko also offers hosting for Lino applications to their customers. Your job is to take care of the maintenance and security of those servers. You will receive root access to our servers. We will give your phone number to our customers and you will respond to their problems, asking other team members for help if necessary.
- Previous experience with managing Internet servers using Apache
- Lino is written in Python. You don't need profound knowledge of the language, but you are going to install Python packages (using pip into virtual environment (using virtualenv).
- If you have previously hosted Django applications, then you will feel at home.
- You must be able to validly sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to coordinate your work with others.
- You dare to ask for help when you get stuck.
- You work using your own equipment, at home or at any place with a computer and an internet connection.
- You have at least weekly contact with other team members by email, chat or phone to discuss about what's up.
- You will use our ticketing system to report what you have been doing.
- You work as independent freelancer and are able to send us invoices.
- Contact: Luc Saffre
- E-mail contact: ("luc" followed by "@" and then "lino-framework.org")
- Web: http://www.saffre-rumma.net/jobs