Today the main actors of Lino Avanti met in a restaurant in Eupen and celebrated the successful start of the project.
Both planning and implementation were a nice example of a classical software development project with Rumma & Ko:
- a single live meeting with users and developer in november 2016
- we write a concise document of a few pages describing the project
- the customer buys a number of credit work hours.
- we start coding, publish our work on GitHub, set up a server with a prototype running
- we write monthly service reports.
- A series of field visits, remote shared screen meetings of developer and a designated key user. During this phase the application is incrementally being made “ready to teach”
- The customer organizes training of their users