You have seen the Lino online demos and noticed that they are still using ExtJS 3.
You have worked your way through the Getting started section of the Lino Developer's Guide and got your local Lino project up and running.
You have forked the Lino code repository on GitHub and submitted some pull requests.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to coordinate your work with others.
- You dare to ask for help when you get stuck.
- You work using your own equipment, at home or at any place with a computer and an internet connection.
- You have at least weekly contact with other team members by email, chat or phone to discuss about what's up.
- You will use our ticketing system to report what you have been doing.
- You work as independent freelancer and are able to send us invoices.
- Contact: Luc Saffre
- E-mail contact: ("luc" followed by "@" and then "lino-framework.org")
- Web: http://www.saffre-rumma.net/jobs