Rumma and Ko is a limited private share company (osaühing) under Estonian law. National registry number 10501849
We do development, maintenance and end-user support of free customized database applications since 2001. Since 2009 we invest most of our energy into Lino, a framework which combines the powers of Django with those of ExtJS.
You want to contact us if
- you need a database application and can’t find any satisfying stock solution
- you don’t expect a finished product and want to help with analysis and testing
- you want a stable and long-term solution
- you want to remain the master of your data even if our collaboration comes to an end
- you want the software created by our common efforts to be shared with others as open source software under a free license.
We are small and will remain so. During the first decade we satisfied our customers with only one full-time developer. But our customers had more projects than a single person can deliver. Since 2015 we employ a freelance assistant in Douz (Tunisia) to help Luc with his job with Lino. Since 2017 we employ a full-time developer in Tallinn (Estonia). See also Our team.
We believe that Lino and our business model have a future that goes beyond the career of a few developers. Our strategy is to follow a gentle and sustainable way, helping Lino to grow into a community project. See also Our philosophy.